Greetings Sisters & Brothers!!!
The time is NOW for us to make plans for the future!!! Some of you have been mentioning the fact that you'd like to go back to school, buy a house, pursue a new career, or take advantage of a new career opportunity, but have been afraid to because of one thing...FEAR! FORGET FEAR! Why are we soooooo bound by this one word? Fear keeps us from opening our hearts to the person(s) we love, climbing a mountain people say we can't climb, and doing something for ourselves to prosper US only. Consider these questions:
1) Do you have a dream, idea, concept, or opportunity that fear has kept you from pursuing?
2) Is there a person, place, or role you'd like to connect with, but have been afraid to?
3) Is there someone you stay in a relationship with because you're afraid to be alone?
4) Do you go along with other people's plans for your future instead of speaking up because you're afraid to?
**If the answer is yes to either of these things, you've got to take back your power and not live in fear. Other people keep moving on with their lives regardless of the mark they've made on your life. It takes courage to stand up for yourself and venture out on something new, yet it makes a tremendous difference in how happy and peaceful you are as an individual. We're in a recession, yet some people are splurging on WANTS not needs. This makes no sense when you get in the mind set of planning for tomorrow.
1. TOMORROW isn't promised, nor is your job, so live with love in your heart for your neighbors (don't be doormats and let them take advantage of you) and live under your means. You should save your money so that you have at least 1 pay check in the bank.
2. STOP living in fear! What's the worst that can happen? So what if you try something new and it doesn't work out. At least then you'll know. GOOOOOOOO to college, apply for the job of your dreams, do research so that you know what it takes to get where you want to be.
3. DON'T settle. You're worth more than just dealing with anything or anyone in your life. If it's people that are negative, clothes/shoes/extra stuff that you need to purge, or a cluttered environment, let it go. Think of a Queen or a King. If you're a sister, you are that Queen, brother, you're that King. You wouldn't give someone that's royalty trash and call it gold. Don't do it to yourself either. You are better than you give yourself credit for, so NOW is the time to STOP LIVING IN FEAR!
~I pray that this helps someone as this lesson has definitely helped and continues to help me. I thank you all for your text messages, emails, and voicemail responses to the weekly inspirations. I said a prayer for you. I prayed that the Creator would strengthen you in the way he knew you needed, he'd help you remember who you are and whose you are, and that you'd be healthy emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I wish you a prosperous week WITHOUT FeAr!!!
Serenity & Sunshine,